Immunity’s SILICA defines the state of the art in wireless attack and security assessment.
Let SILICA help you answer the burning question — What can be done after I’ve recovered the key?
- Unique auto-complete password stealing attack
- FakeAP attacks allow for targeting mobile wifi devices
- Unique ability to perform WEP and WPA1-2 traffic injection
- Recover WEP, WPA1-2 and LEAP keys Automatically configured WPS attack for recovering WEP and WPA keys without crashing the router
- Passively hijack web application sessions for email, social networking and Intranet sites — SILICA’s sophisticated XUL integration into Firefox allows it to replicate User-Agent and Referer headers with just one click
- Scan and penetrate hosts using integrated CANVAS remote and client-side exploits
- Useful logging and reporting is built in!
SILICA is a self-contained solution that runs on a standard Intel based laptop. The SILICA software and base operating system (Ubuntu) is shipped on a bootable USB drive that enables you to run SILICA without any software modifications to your laptop. Included on the drive is partition containing a virtual machine with the same SILICA image giving you even greater flexibility and ease of use.
More videos on Immunity’s vimeo channel.
For more information or if you are interested in purchasing SILICA, please contact us.