Immunity’s CANVAS makes available hundreds of exploits, an automated exploitation system, and a comprehensive, reliable exploit development framework to penetration testers and security professionals worldwide.
- currently over 800 exploits, an average of 4 exploits added every monthly release
- Immunity carefully selects vulnerabilities for inclusion as CANVAS exploits. Top priorities are high-value vulnerabilities such as remote, pre-authentication, and new vulnerabilities in mainstream software.
- Exploits span all common platforms and applications
Third Party Exploit packs:
CANVAS is a platform that is designed to allow easy development of other security products. Examples include DSquare’s D2 Exploitation Pack, Intevydis’ VulnDisco, Gleg’s Agora and SCADA.
Supported Platforms and Installations
- Windows (requires Python & PyGTK)
- MacOSX (requires PyGTK)
- All other Python environments such as mobile phones and commercial Unixes (command line version only supported, GUI may also be available)
For users new to CANVAS or experienced users looking to get just a little more out of CANVAS Immunity have PDF-based tutorials available for download.